Styling MasterClass with Lynsey Fryers - Stylist & Design Consultant
Learn how to create inspiring images of your work with international, interior prop stylist, Lynsey Fryers.
When you’ve put your passion into creating unique artwork, you have an opportunity to capture this magic in the way you present each piece for sale.
Learn how to bring your own product photography to life! Lynsey will share the techniques used for photoshoots with international magazines from Sydney to London, San Francisco and New York.
Join us at Glaze Galleria, in Drummoyne, for a Styling MasterClass.
In this workshop, Lynsey will review each student's work prior to the workshop, then work with students to create a personalised design board, colour palette, background and styling ideas.
This hands-on workshop will help you create inspiring imagery that best portrays your work.
- Create your own colour palette and design board
- Receive individual styling advice on colours, backgrounds, surfaces, props, lighting and composition
- A wide variety of surfaces background, props, flora, produce to create a set
- Construct your own set, style your work and photograph each piece or a selection of your work
- Take home knowledge on how to achieve images that you can use for Etsy, your website and Instagram
- Receive practical and realistic advice, so you can recreate your own sets at home or in your own studio
You don't have to be a ceramicist to participate in this workshop!
Lynsey Fryers is an interior, lifestyle and tabletop stylist and ceramicist.
Clients include Bates and Smart Architects, A by Adina Hotels, Design Files, Vogue Living, Inside Out, Real Living, Gourmet Traveller, Donna Hay, Williams Sonoma, Macy’s and the BBC.